Okay, so in order to make myself be more active here (I can’t believe I only posted 1 review in 2018!), and to make some headway through my very long TBR list, I am going to participate in the the Beat The Backlist challenge hosted by novelknight. I will put a link to this post in the navigation and update the books on it as I progress through the challenge. I will obviously cross posting reviews over at tumblr and any photo challenge posts I choose to participate in will only be post on the tumblr.
Book List for the Beat the Backlist Challenge 2019.
(All titles linked to their Goodreads pages. Review links to be added as they are posted. Books with NR beside them are not reviewed.)
– The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton – review
– Halt’s Peril by John Flanagan -NR
– The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan -NR
– The Lost Stories by John Flanagan -NR
– The Royal Ranger by John Flanagan -NR
– The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
– The Apothecary’s Daughter by Charlotte Betts
– Draekora by Lynette Noni
– Graevale by Lynette Noni
– Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
Also I’ll be participating as a Hufflepuff in the Hogwarts themed part of the challenge – this is an optional part but you can choose a house and every point you earn will go to your team’s total. There’s no incentive but it just adds a little extra fun to the challenge for all us Potterheads
I’ll update this as I go. Happy Reading!